My Skincare Products

I mainly use the products that I can afford at that time & not forgetting about some was my mom bought it for me and some I did bought it myself.

I did save money just to buy things I want and yes people can't really talk much about it since you use your own money to purchase it tho! :P

I'm glad that I actually get to try out some of new products when I got the sample or by watching YOUTUBE videos & review of people using the products, etc...




CLEANSER :  Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
                          Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser



TONER :  Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner (Moisture)
                            Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner (Moisture)


LOTION :  Water 360 by Watsons (Lotion)

*latest version [set]*

OIL :  Meditree 100% PURE Tea Tree Oil


EYE CREAM :  Tony Moly Prestige Jeju Wild Ginseng Eye Cream


MIST :  Water 360 by Watsons (Mist)















Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...