D I O R

So this story actually been like few months ago & I just recently found out that I haven't share this story with you guys [hahahaha...] why not right?


_________________________________________________________________________________

this year my mom got a present from DIOR for my eldest sister on her birthday and it cost like
$$$ hahaha... it's RM 600 [ USD 135.80 ] thats like all the high end products price.


it was a cream that can use for day and night & let me find an image of the product for you guys

it's name :- CAPTURE TOTALE LA CRÈME MULTI-PERFECTION





yupe...thats it! hahaha...it looks like this




& we got vouchers so i thought why not buy a lipstick with that vouchers + own money

so we purchased a 


[drum roll please]




















image from google


YAY! that the colour!!! we bought it in the shades of 999 [super red]
& MATTE version!




MY REVIEW

the texture of the lipstick itself is creamy & it don't dries out my lips

the colour i'm super in love with it!

well it didn't stay pretty long i think...

anyway I JUST LOVE IT!
so will you!!!!!









My photography time!!!!





















look how beautiful this colour????!!!!!!

hahah! stay tuned for more products review on my blog too !








Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...