HERMO Mini Haul

yes, i decided to shop @ Hermo MY with budget of RM 150 [inc. GST] and I MADE IT! I even purchased a total of 4 items & 1 of them I tried before but I bought different shades.



I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!


#ordered on 21st of February
#received email items posted out on 22nd of February
#supposed to be delivered on 25th (saturday) but it's weekend
#finger cross i'll receive my package on 27th (monday)
#sent to my house but i'm not home :'S
#went to courier office to pick it up on 28th :D
#finally i have my lovely mini haul <3




I WANT TO MAKE A PROPER REVIEW VIDEO ON THESE ITEMS SO STAY TUNED!



***photo used in this post from google
***my photography will be used during their single review coming soon
***stay with me for more :D


1. Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer [ beige ]

  • this concealer i can say that it works well even it available only in drugstore but it's worth the money
  • we'll see if this product turns out the same like the old one [this product stayed a long time on market already] cause i used it once and the applicator made my life even easier [wand]
  • i bought a darker shades than before cause the before on is a bit light for my skin tone :D




2. A'pieu Ink Eyeliner [ brown ]

  • let's see if this works well on my skin
  • i saw some reviews that recommend this product cause it also pretty affordable
  • it's a korean brand btw
  • i'm currently in love with brown eyeliner cause tried some other products & SUPERB



3. A'pieu Air Fit Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++ [maybe i'll give this to my sister :P]

  • i think i'll be doing swatches on this product or i may not cause i thought i'll be giving this product to my sister to try
  • she never bought a cushion foundation for her yet so why not let her try
  • this product got a lot of good reviews thou



4. Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++ [i have whitening one also :P]

  • i may be late but i got the new one and now i want this old ver. one hahahah!
  • obviously collecting cushion foundation
  • will be showing my collection sooner or later hahaha
  • wait until it's full [nahh it wont be-budget tight]






Thanks for reading.

Regards, 
#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...