#updated IOPE Air Cushion XP | Sephora Wonderful Cushion | Review | C23 | Cover Beige | 25 | Beige

Last March my sister went to Korea for business trip & guess what? She bought of course Korean cosmetics / snacks / etc *.* [so happy]


I'm reviewing the IOPE Air Cushion XP in the shade of C23 [Cover Beige].


Also will be reviewing the Sephora Wonderful Cushion in the shade of 25 [Beige].



1st of all i just want to be honest that this shade didn't match my skin tone [because Korean always wanted that dewy / smooth / glowy / bright / healthy skin tone] but i still want to use it because it came with SPF 50+ / PA+++ [ i mean are you kidding me?! The SPF high enough to block the sun for me so why not?]




Now, shall we get started.. ?












Reveal of the IOPE ~.<





the case





the "open" button


the inside


the air cushion


shade C23 [coverage]


"push" button to change & refill cushion


simply push from bottom & cushion case will "pop-out" 


looks like ring light "thing" hahaha :)


refill package that came together with the purchase of the cushion ~.<










Heading towards sephora ~.<












the case


"open" button


the inside view


cushion foundation


shade 25 [beige]








can also push from bottom to exchange the finish foundation











Review time !!!







Now, let's head to the picture taken by me ~.<




for my skin tone, i suited better with the sephora wonderful cushion [doesn't look "cakey"]

for the IOPE , it's coverage was good & if you're white enough then you can apply more

but my skin tone i have to slowly built it up so that it won't looked too much ~.<


somehow if you wish to have glowy / good skin condition then use IOPE :)

if want to have more tan color of skin tone the sephora suit me well :)


obviously C23 leave the glowy effect on :)


C23 better in coverage [the color of black liner faded], glowy effect, whitening effect
25 natural color which leaves the black liner look as it was but also "fixed" the color











so as you guys seen all the picture taken by me & i've tried and tested it on my skin [hand]

now , i'll be scoring both these cushion foundation ...


IOPE : 9 out of 10 [ the shade doesn't suit me , overall it does what it's said ]
SEPHORA : 8.5 out of 10 [ the case felt "cheap" cause the price is already for high end cosmetics, everything else i'm in <3 ! ]  





p/s : sorry my skin condition not very good in the video so there will be zitS & i don't cover them -.-" hahahah! [bare face game strong!]





The usage on my face will be uploading in a video form which only consists of a minute + so no worries I won't take too much of your time but focus on my skin color that changes







   




  

Click HD for better view :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...